RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2024, 01:56:20 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | sculptor's cut article on pricecharting.com 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: sculptor's cut article on pricecharting.com  (Read 3385 times)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2013, 10:44:04 PM »

I promise to never spend more than original MSRP on one including inflation costs.
Scouts honor

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2013, 09:57:16 AM »

The guy cornering the market is an asshole.

tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2013, 11:18:14 PM »

I bought a copy on eBay about a year ago for 40 bucks. Did the price shoot up dramatically in a year or did I get lucky?
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2013, 11:59:30 PM »

wow, you must have gotten lucky, i'm pretty sure even a year ago it was going for at least $100
tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2013, 12:03:19 AM »

Wow, lucky me. Some guy was getting rid of his personal collection and put every NA N64 game up individually if I recall. To find the box and manual for that cheap must be a daunting task.

Ze_ro
Donor
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2013, 02:08:16 AM »

It seems to me that video game speculation is an incredibly crappy way to make money. The market is so small and volatile that it's really a crap shot as to whether this guy can can sell enough of his cartridges at a high enough price to really make any of this worthwhile.

And if you really want to play Sculptor's Cut, let's not forget there are other options.

--Zero
blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2013, 09:43:37 AM »

I have no doubt that he will end up making money on these.  The game will become even more desirable as more people decide to start collecting for the N64.  I think he'd would be better off investing in other forms, however.  He is going to have to sit on these games for quite a while before seeing any return.
otcvideogames
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2013, 09:22:26 PM »

Then I kinda hope that happens and the whole gaming collecting community blacklists him.

I think we've proven time after time that we are incapable of boycotting anything as a group.

Yeah gotta agree with this.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length