RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 06:14:00 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | NES-Athon 4 MS 100 hours 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NES-Athon 4 MS 100 hours  (Read 816 times)
nes_pimp
N-Gage

Stats
« on: May 09, 2013, 12:51:13 PM »

The 2013 NES marathon for the Multiple Sclerosis Society is coming!

http://nesathon.blogspot.ca/

We go live on Wednesday, June the 5th at Noon Eastern time, and play nothing but NES games right through to Sunday, June 9th at 4. That's 100 hours of classic Nintendo games. Once again, we'll be playing the undeniable classics and hidden gems, whether we're good at them or not.

To make a donation, click the MS Society logo at the top right of the page. Then just click the pledge me online button and fill out the form. The site accepts credit card or paypal.

If you have a request, please let us know in the "personal note" box on the donation page. For donations of 20 dollars or more, we will play your game. For donations under 20 dollars, we will still strongly consider playing your game so don't be shy.

If we make our goal of $5000 in donations this year, we will be busting out the Power Pad and having some good old fashioned 8-bit exercise.

nes_pimp
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 05:14:05 PM »

For anyone interested this event starts at noon tomorrow. Hope to see some of ya'll there.
monkees19
Donor
United States
Awards: 2015 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 08:28:55 PM »

That's so cool. I'd love to participate, but I have this "job" that requires I make an appearance 5 days a week.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length