RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 15, 2024, 09:39:32 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | What are you watching right now? 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] Print
Author Topic: What are you watching right now?  (Read 1132837 times)
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4410 on: June 27, 2024, 09:23:31 PM »

Sleepy Hollow

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4411 on: June 28, 2024, 10:04:44 AM »

Sleepy Hollow

The movie or the series?

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4412 on: July 06, 2024, 09:57:34 PM »

^The Johnny Depp movie. Currently I'm watching Rear Window

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4413 on: July 06, 2024, 10:00:59 PM »

^The Johnny Depp movie. Currently I'm watching Rear Window

That's a great movie.  I heard the TV series is great, too.

SMS set complete!
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4414 on: July 06, 2024, 10:01:24 PM »

I watched Beverly Hills Cop IV.  The movie is really good.

SMS set complete!
Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4415 on: July 08, 2024, 10:09:18 PM »

It couldn't possibly be worse than BHC3... and I saw that in the theater.

On the upside: I did go with a friend who paid for my ticket and concessions... that we got from the dollar store across the street from the theater, and snuck 'em in. Cuz I'll be damned if I'm gonna pay theater concession prices.

Also, the big reason I was even remotely interested in seeing BHC3 was due to much of the amusement park exterior scenes having been shot at the local Great America theme park, which was run  by Paramount at the time. I'd go there once a year during the 90s when the Star Trek Earth Tour came to town, where hopeless trekkies such as myself would pitch a tent over all the weapons & props from the various Star Trek shows & movies, as well as costumes, Michael Westmore's amazing alien makeup effects, and parts of sets. I could finally see all the easter eggs on the many TNG "okudagrams" that couldn't be seen clearly on the show... well, at least until they did that HD remaster a few years back, anyway.

But I digress; Iam currently near the halfway point of King of the Hill's third season.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4416 on: July 09, 2024, 09:43:29 AM »

It couldn't possibly be worse than BHC3... and I saw that in the theater.

On the upside: I did go with a friend who paid for my ticket and concessions... that we got from the dollar store across the street from the theater, and snuck 'em in. Cuz I'll be damned if I'm gonna pay theater concession prices.

Also, the big reason I was even remotely interested in seeing BHC3 was due to much of the amusement park exterior scenes having been shot at the local Great America theme park, which was run  by Paramount at the time. I'd go there once a year during the 90s when the Star Trek Earth Tour came to town, where hopeless trekkies such as myself would pitch a tent over all the weapons & props from the various Star Trek shows & movies, as well as costumes, Michael Westmore's amazing alien makeup effects, and parts of sets. I could finally see all the easter eggs on the many TNG "okudagrams" that couldn't be seen clearly on the show... well, at least until they did that HD remaster a few years back, anyway.

But I digress; Iam currently near the halfway point of King of the Hill's third season.

I loved that the third one was in a amusement park.  Speaking of Cali Six Flags, I'll be at the LA one in a few weeks.

SMS set complete!
Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4417 on: July 09, 2024, 03:57:51 PM »

I loved that the third one was in a amusement park.  Speaking of Cali Six Flags, I'll be at the LA one in a few weeks.

Had to get away from the RNC invasion by taking a trip to the left coast, eh? I can dig it.

ANYway, I just recently caught Moral Orel. The tone shift as that series went along was both brutal and beautiful. A shame they had to rush the wrap-up after it got cancelled abruptly.

Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length