RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 18, 2024, 02:21:44 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | A Collecting Vacation 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: A Collecting Vacation  (Read 4843 times)
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2013, 07:35:32 AM »

Sounds like you had a fantastic weekend, Crabby. It must have been a blast to hook up with fellow collectors for a game hunting trip and see their collections in person. And of course, getting those autographs. Awesome stuff! You must be happy to closer to that complete NES set and those new additions are sure to have significance of the trip and the memories.

Thanks for sharing the story and pictures. It was fun to read and go to the expo vicariously through your post.

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2013, 12:59:49 AM »

Damn....Bret Hart autographed NES cart.  That is really one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time.

He is, afterall, the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be.  I met and took a picture with The Dudley Boys some years back, but they're no Hart Brothers.  Jealous guy over here.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length