RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 03, 2024, 04:17:09 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | FA: 41 Atari 2600 titles on GameGavel to benefit RFGeneration 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: FA: 41 Atari 2600 titles on GameGavel to benefit RFGeneration  (Read 2672 times)
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2013, 11:37:56 AM »

Stop tempting me! Tongue

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2013, 11:40:28 AM »

Stop tempting me! Tongue

Consider yourself tempted. My apologizes to the current high bidder Razor Knuckles. Sorry man, just trying to drum up interest and maximize the donation amount. Good luck to you and anyone else who bids.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2013, 11:43:53 AM »

Oh yeah, and also wanted to mention that I had a little extra room in the box and I am throwing in a copy of Keystone Kapers (exposed screws) for the Colecovision. Accidentally bought a second copy the other day even though I have the rfgen Android app.......DOUBLE DOH!

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2013, 11:08:13 PM »

Congrats to our own Razor Knuckles for winning the Atari Lot auction.  A donation of $20.10 will be made to the site. Smiley

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length