RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 01:43:27 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | call of duty ngage 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: call of duty ngage  (Read 1199 times)
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« on: February 11, 2013, 03:59:37 AM »

so last year i collected every game in the call of duty series that had a unique campaign (ie no ports of the same game on different systems, only different games) including handhelds. and played through them all in release order. now i just found out there's a call of duty ngage game that i never knew about...i'm wondering, is there any differences in the campaign between it and another game in the series? i can't find much about it online...the closest i've found is this page: http://www.ovigaming.com/...lassic/viewgame.php?id=36 which says it has 11 single player missions. some places said it was a port of the original game, but that has too many missions to be it...others said it was a port of roads to victory from psp, which also has too many missions to be the same one. so i'm leaning towards this being unique, but i was wondering if someone could shed some light on this? thanks!
Am4zingGam3r
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 07:20:19 PM »

I own it. It is actually different from what I can remember

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 12:37:15 AM »

hmm now i have a reason to get an ngage...never thought i'd say that.
Techie413
We need to talk about your flair.
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 01:03:04 AM »

I haven't played it yet, but it's been noted as being terrible.  A buddy calls it unplayable.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 01:06:00 AM »

oh i'm sure it is. but i made a goal to play through the entire series, no matter how bad. i'll probably regret it with that one xD but i've finished every other game in it except BO2 and BO2: declassified, that i couldn't just leave one out like that.
Techie413
We need to talk about your flair.
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 01:16:58 AM »

I guess you'd better get started on your N-Gage collection then.  Even though the system tanked, there are some really fun games to be played.  I've been carrying my QD to work lately  - Pocket Kingdom.  Here's the trailer for Call of Duty.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length