RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 17, 2024, 11:13:57 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | FS/FT CIB Bandai Playdia Console 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: FS/FT CIB Bandai Playdia Console  (Read 648 times)
TheGrimAngel
N-Gage

Stats
« on: January 13, 2013, 01:12:02 AM »

I just came home from Japan about a month ago and brought back multiple items for my collection. However the Bandai Playdia I brought back doesn't really fit into my collection...

So I thought I would sell for cash, or just some games.

The Console is still in box with power cord, video cord, and Instruction manual. I have attached pictures.

http://i.imgur.com/ELYur.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/zAHCm.jpg

Also I've attached an Excel spreadsheet of my collection, since my RFGen profile is out of date.

I have a couple of things I am actively searching for in regards to my collection.

1. CIB SNES or N64 games
2. A copy of Tales of Destiny II for PS1 (The American one that is actually Tales of Eternia)
3. Neo Geo AES Games(I know this one is a bit of a long shot, but I thought I'd put it anyway)

I am also open to other offers. Or just a straight up exchange for cash.

* Video Game Collection.xls (157.5 KB - downloaded 64 times.)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 01:20:04 AM by TheGrimAngel » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length