RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 17, 2024, 03:41:53 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | 30 Official Famicom carts for 30$ 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 30 Official Famicom carts for 30$  (Read 1923 times)
senseiman
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« on: October 02, 2012, 09:43:26 PM »

I`m moving in a few days and need to lighten my load.  I have decided to put together some extremely cheap grab bags of my remaining Famicom carts.  These contain 30 carts for a price of 30$ (shipping will be extra, but I will keep it close to the actual cost from Japan to wherever you are), which is about as cheap as you can find.  If you are interested in starting a Famicom collection this is probably an ideal way to do so.

The choice of games is up to me, but I do promise that the grab bags will contain:

No pirate carts;
No `filler` carts in the golf/baseball/mahjong/tennis/tabletop game genres (unless you want games in those genres);
No doubles;
No carts with major damage (cracks, torn labels, etc.  Some will have basic playwear and possibly kid`s names written on the back).

I have a lot of feedback over on Famicom World where I have been doing most of my selling for the past year or so:

http://www.famicomworld.c...um/index.php?topic=6527.0

The only catch is that this deal is only open for the next 3 days, after that everything that is left is getting packed up for the move and (sadly) my Japanese game shop will be shuttered for good.  For that reason I can`t reserve anything. 
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 08:30:33 AM by senseiman » Logged

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 09:59:59 PM »

I can't say enough good things about senseiman, he's a great seller. This is definitely an opportunity to jump on.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 11:05:19 AM »

Sean is great.  Just put in a new order with him a few days ago.  If you want some Fami games, you should definitely take advantage of this deal.  Good luck Sean!

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 11:10:13 AM »

...you're killing me, man. This week, I've seen and been offered so many great things that I'd be half tempted to sell my car for. Really wish I wasn't being forced to work overtime just to get by right now. Cry

Where are you moving to? Do you plan to setup another shop?

bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2012, 11:20:04 AM »

Any chance for a shipping quote before ordering?

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/bickman2k.png[/img]
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 12:51:54 PM »

Any chance for a shipping quote before ordering?

He can give you a shipping price. I just ordered this deal from him, and it was $32 for shipping for me.

Techie413
We need to talk about your flair.
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2012, 05:21:28 PM »

PM Sent

senseiman
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2012, 08:51:48 PM »

Hi,

Yes, shipping to the US (and Europe) I usually calculate as 3$ for the first cart and 1$ for each one thereafter (so 32$ for 30 games).  I can do these in different multiples (ie 25 games, 40 games, etc) for 1$ per additional cart plus 1$ shipping.  That is sent SAL, which takes about 2 weeks and is the best overall value.  I can also send them surface, which is a bit cheaper but takes much longer.  EMS is also available but way more expensive.

I am moving within Japan but sadly I won`t be able to sell games anymore afterwards (new job will be way too busy) so this is the end!  I`ll still be around the forums though Smiley

blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 10:08:19 AM »

PM sent
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length