RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 09:18:09 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Gaming related nightmares?? 0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Gaming related nightmares??  (Read 2409 times)
Kamino
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« on: March 16, 2007, 12:25:12 PM »

I had a horrible, awful, skull crushing nightmare last night that I woke up and my entire collection was replaced by A CIB Nes collection. no more 2600, no more megadrive, no more xbox 360, no more ps2...just a complete CIB NES collection.
Frightening. I woke up and ran to my gameroom to see if my pile of loose carts was still there.

anyone else have gaming related nightmares from time to time?
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 12:42:06 PM »

When I was really little I had a crazy dream where the world was a giant pinball table and the ball was about to kill me. Does that count?

Hello World.
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 01:22:13 PM »

I had a dream the other night that involved finding really rare games for next to nothing.  Then I woke up and was pissed it was just a dream.  I guess that could be a daymare.

den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 02:41:57 PM »

Like Ghost Soldier I've had dreams where I find a big stash of rare games. In my dreams my excitment of the monster score is always crushed by the realization I have no cash on me.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 06:34:01 PM »

I had a nightmare that Kamino started posting here a lot.

two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2007, 03:13:00 PM »

When I was really little I had a crazy dream where the world was a giant pinball table and the ball was about to kill me. Does that count?

I think you been watching "Are you Afraid of the Dark"

Ando
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2007, 03:49:56 PM »

I had a dream the other night that involved finding really rare games for next to nothing.  Then I woke up and was pissed it was just a dream.  I guess that could be a daymare.
I think I've had a dream like that before. I seem to recall it, anyway.

And also the opposite. Finding some uber-common game (along the lines of SMB / DH) marked up for $30. Nuh-uh.
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2007, 04:51:47 PM »

Every now and then I have a dream about going into Gamestation. Except it's one of three Gamestations, and I haven't seen any of them for real. One is in a shopping mall, it's a dark and dingy shop. Another is halfway up a high street which is on a hill. It's a dark and dingy shop. And the other one is in a Tudor style building. It's dark and dingy.

I go into these shops and see huge shelves of Mega Drive games, feeling excited. But they're all obscure games with jumbled writing on them. They usually have some kind of spastic werewolf on the cover. They're also stupidly priced, like £30-100.

Last night I dreamt my friend died because he put his shoes on too fast. I woke up and I seriously thought he was dead. Not gaming related, but kind of odd.
Grim Fandango
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2007, 02:16:49 AM »

I once had a dream where I chased someone through an antique/thrift store with a antique sword (which I found in the shop) for a cheap NES Action 52 that someone grabbed outta my cart while I was pushing it.

[img width=300 height=225]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/4282/supcatwv6.jpg[/img]

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=wallydawg[/img]
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2007, 06:04:47 AM »

I see WoW in my sleep....

Oh wait, WoW replaced sleep...

When shall his new form be revealed?
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2007, 05:54:54 PM »

not nightmare, but I always have this dream where I go into el feicho (my uncles) old autobody shot.  there was an apartment he lived on in the top floor, and I went up there and found thousands of games.
Mike Leon
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2007, 11:01:02 PM »

Last summer I was addicted to Tetris because of my stupid library job doing nothing. I actually started seeing Tetris blocks when I closed my eyes sometimes. I thought that was pretty weird.

I used to have dreams about the N64 before it came out. I was like ten.  Too bad it sucked.

I could stand to have my Wii serviced right about now.
Ando
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2007, 11:57:24 PM »

Last summer I was addicted to Tetris because of my stupid library job doing nothing. I actually started seeing Tetris blocks when I closed my eyes sometimes. I thought that was pretty weird.
For me, it was DDR. So many arrows.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length