RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 26, 2024, 09:39:06 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Sauza rants 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Sauza rants  (Read 7755 times)
shadytool
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2004, 01:43:31 PM »

lol
50 cent's "crew" or "posse" (whatever it is called now).
they are a group now with 50 right?  called G-Unit?

ps i have seen the shoes and would rather wear K-Swiss than those ugly things.
shadytool
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2004, 01:44:51 PM »

here we go:
http://www.allmusic.com/c...mp;sql=11:6pkku3u0an8k~T1
« Last Edit: July 29, 2004, 01:46:09 PM by shadytool » Logged
shadytool
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2004, 01:47:28 PM »

LOL  
in the first two sentances of that article they use posse and crew!
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2004, 02:27:13 PM »

G-Unit was originally a gang from NYC and this crew/posse just adopted the name... i think...

jonlester
Jaguar CD

WWW Stats
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2004, 06:01:21 PM »

I think we can agree that hip-hop today is a long way from the old house parties that led us to meet the Sugar Hill Gang, Grandmaster Flash, Afrikaa Bambataa, et al. The party people still do their thing in rural areas like mine and they still don't much resemble the ghetto/ganster thing at all...
Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2004, 05:21:29 AM »

I can honestly I have never seen a wigger in the wild here. I guess living in Europe does have benefits. I have seen my share of black guys here that think they're from the ghetto, which I find equally sad.
I wonder why so many black people have the need to conform their stereotypes and make complete fools of themselves. It boggles the mind.
Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2004, 06:59:33 AM »

"I can honestly I have never seen a wigger in the wild here."

LMFAO, this line is classic and would make an excellent sig. Thanks for the laugh Mark girl

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2004, 01:28:07 PM »

I can honestly say i dont go out of my house with out seeing a wigger. Living here has its downsides.

Odonadon
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2004, 10:35:18 AM »

heh - i'd be scared shitless in any city in the USA just by being there.

I remember a crime wave hit my street 3 years ago, my bicycle was stolen, and further up the road a window was broken.

Isn't London, like, really bad?  It is a gigantic city after all.  Hell, I just saw a statistic on the news last night about my city (Canadian city of around 1 million).  There were 234 police high speed chases last year.

That's not to mention what happened the last day I stayed home sick.  We see these kids (17-18) walking around the complex (town houses) with pipes in their hands.  Out front of my place, I hear tires squeal, a car races into the parking lot and a kid rolls out the door.  The kid runs to my door, poungs on it yelling "dial 911!".  The kids in the car yell "Squealer!" at hime (or something to that effect) and peel out.  Meanwhile, the kid at our door has moved next door as I didn't answer.  My 75 year old enighbor opens her door, and the kid rushes past her into the house, grabs the phone, and dials 911.

My poor neighbor is too scared to go back into the house, so I go in looking for him.  Under the kitchen table I find him curled into a ball, cut and bruised from head to tow with the phone in his hand, tears streaming down his face.  I ask him if he's okay and he said that he was - the cops should be here shortly.  Must've been 2 minutes later a cop shows up at the door, takes out his gun and points it at the kid's chest.  I'm standing between the cop and the kid off to the side watching a little laser thingy hold on the kid's chest.  The kid then follows the cop outside for questioning.

Apparently it was just the kid getting beat up because he didn't have drug money or something.  The most important part of this story?  The kids were all white, driving $400 Civic's with $3,000 stereos.  What's the deal?

OD

If Jesus were alive today I'm sure he'd own a PS2.
http://turbo2k.net - TurboGrafx-16 Megasite.
thx1138
3DO

Stats
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2004, 02:40:22 PM »

London is over fifty miles, and three counties away :lol

10 PRINT "THX is still skill"
20 GOTO 10
30 REM 24th Sept 2017 ;-)

RUN
Odonadon
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2004, 09:04:58 PM »

Ooooh, 50 whole miles Smiley.  The next closest city to mine of more than 60,000 people is about 90 miles.  And that city is only around 65,000.  The next city of comparitive size to Edmonton is Calgary - about 200 miles.  Where I live, 50 miles is nothing Smiley

OD

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2004, 09:16:18 AM »

So you live out in the middle of nowere? You mean to say if your city was completely destroyed it would take days for anyone to know?
My first step on the road to world domination...CANADA!!

IceBladeX
Virtual Boy

Stats
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2004, 04:38:46 PM »

For some reason this is the funniest thread EVER. Probably because its true. Its good to talk to people who arent afraid to say whats true.

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."
Odonadon
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2004, 11:31:44 PM »

Any city in Canada is in the "middle of nowhere".  Any city in the US is in the "middle of nowhere just more tightly packed".  A 3 hour drive to the next decent sized city is not a big deal, I don't care who you are Smiley

OD

Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2004, 07:10:08 AM »

Well, the next city over 1 million is Dayton 40 or so miles North from Cincinnati.  In the two hour range we have Louisville, Lexington, Columbus and Indianapolis, all more than 1.5 million people.  I wouldn't cinsider Cincinnati the middle of nowhere.

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length