RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 09:15:23 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | Best Trade-in Values thread... 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Best Trade-in Values thread...  (Read 2147 times)
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« on: March 08, 2006, 07:32:49 AM »

Traded in my xbox copy of Timesplitters: Future Perfect at GameCrazy the other day and got $17.60 in store credit for it (as an MVP member). I used the trade in value to get Dark Cloud 2 (priced at $17.99). Almost an even swap.

Currently TS:FP is only selling for about $13-15 on ebay.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 08:22:18 AM »

I traded some crappy games and 2 NES decks at 35 a piece and bought Steel Battalion. I had put down a 50 dollar deposit plus I bought it on employee day so I got 30% off the price. I paid 11 cash the day I picked it up.

So after the discount and trade got Steel Battalion for 61 bucks and some change.

atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2006, 08:24:45 AM »

Traded in my xbox copy of Timesplitters: Future Perfect at GameCrazy the other day and got $17.60 in store credit for it (as an MVP member). I used the trade in value to get Dark Cloud 2 (priced at $17.99). Almost an even swap.

Currently TS:FP is only selling for about $13-15 on ebay.

Nice to hear somebody actually got a good deal from a turn in. I tried to trade in a few games that were in flawless shape and they wanted to give me $1.00. One of the games were Mickey Mouse magical mirror. (which I bought a few days prior and the game sucked horribly!) They said they had a whole bunch in stock and nobody seemed to want them.

Have you played Pitfall II today?

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/atari_wizard.png[/img]
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2006, 08:30:12 AM »

I remember when Game Stop was giving $35 for the NES. I traded in 6 of them that I picked up at thrifts for $5 to $10 each.

I still had store credit from 3 of them when I bought my Game Cube so that thing cost me less than $50.

atari_wizard
Sega Master System
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 10:05:22 AM »

I remember when Game Stop was giving $35 for the NES. I traded in 6 of them that I picked up at thrifts for $5 to $10 each.

I still had store credit from 3 of them when I bought my Game Cube so that thing cost me less than $50.

Awesome! That was a great deal Den. It's too bad Game Stop doesn't take them in anymore. Sad Does anyone know how much Game Crazy gives for each NES?

Have you played Pitfall II today?

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/atari_wizard.png[/img]
Nintendonut1983
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2006, 04:41:47 PM »

I traded a Menace Beach box for a FLintstones: Surprise at Dinosaur peak manual...
Thanks wrldstrman

WTB CIB SNES GAMES!!! PM LIST AND PRICE
43: CIB SNES GAMES SO Far
~`~`NiNtEnDoNuT1983`~`~
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length