RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 27, 2024, 06:25:49 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | Mom to Mom Sale 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mom to Mom Sale  (Read 2077 times)
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« on: April 17, 2005, 11:19:05 AM »

Our church had a Mom to Mom sale yesterday. My wife decided to get a table and try to sell some of our daughters old baby clothes and toys. We both figured that's what the sale was, just baby stuff. Well mostly it was but it was really just a big rummage sale.

I only picked up a few strategy guides but there were quite a few people selling video games. I saw an N64 with a few games, some Nintendo Powers, strategy guides and games for the PS2 and Gamecube.

I've seen signs for these Mom to Mom sales several times but always steered clear of them since I figured it was just baby stuff. I may need to check them out from now on.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2005, 05:05:02 PM »

Very cool.
Always worth checking out something new.

tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2005, 08:46:11 PM »

Our church had a Mom to Mom sale yesterday. My wife decided to get a table and try to sell some of our daughters old baby clothes and toys. We both figured that's what the sale was, just baby stuff. Well mostly it was but it was really just a big rummage sale.

I only picked up a few strategy guides but there were quite a few people selling video games. I saw an N64 with a few games, some Nintendo Powers, strategy guides and games for the PS2 and Gamecube.

I've seen signs for these Mom to Mom sales several times but always steered clear of them since I figured it was just baby stuff. I may need to check them out from now on.

any nintendo powers in there that i still need??

Collection Pics--Excel Collection Spreadsheet--XBox Live Gamertag: tholly1983 - PS3 Name: tholly - Wii Code: 6005 4631 6751 2174
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2005, 04:51:28 AM »

no, they were all from the past couple years. pretty roughed up too.

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2005, 06:55:41 AM »

Son of a bitch.  I saw signs for a couple Mom 2 mom sales this weekend, but I didn't go to them because I assumed the same thing.  I guess that is going to have to change.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length