RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 27, 2024, 06:23:48 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Trophies From the Hunt | Random things. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Random things.  (Read 1598 times)
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« on: April 18, 2005, 09:59:21 AM »

I didn't get a ton of stuff today, but I did find a few things worth mentioning.  I got another Sega Master System, this time with the Phaser, for $12.50.  I haven't tested it yet, but it is in very good shape.  My other Master System hasn't ever really worked right, so if this one does, I will be happy.

I also got a few random games: Triple Play Gold (only 99 cents), Sega GT Homologation Special (Japanese Dreamcast - $7.99), and (not pictured) PGA Tour '96 (90 cents) and some random handheld (90 cents).  I also went back to the place where I got that Japanese Monkeyshines! manual for free, and they still had the game and box.  I paid a whoppoing $2.99 for that, so I think I made out pretty well on that deal.  Japanese O2 games are pretty hard to come by....  In fact, that's the only one I've ever even seen.

Yard sales have finally started up here, so I hope to go to some this coming weekend to do some hunting.  Last weekend I got called into work, so I couldn't unfortunately.  There was probably a Stadium Events sold to some kid who will never play it for a dollar that I missed out on.

den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 10:34:09 AM »

that is a sweet deal on that Japanese O2 game. if that SMS doesn't work I've got an extra I'd trade you.

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 11:43:46 AM »

And if you dont trade with Den I have 4 extra SMS systems. I also have a few extra controllers like teh one in the pic.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2005, 11:45:06 AM by tynstar » Logged

Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2005, 12:18:21 PM »

I have several of the regular gamepads with the screw-in joysticks.  That one in the picture is the only one like it that I have, but after holding it for about three seconds, I can assure you that I have no interest in any more, even if that one doesn't work.  It's awfully uncomfortable.

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2005, 01:01:22 PM »

Wow, everything looks to be in great shape too!  Gotta dig those crazy Japenese games.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length