RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 26, 2024, 10:44:01 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | GameBase Amiga 1.5 now released! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: GameBase Amiga 1.5 now released!  (Read 971 times)
Belgarath
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« on: December 30, 2007, 08:25:06 PM »

I know there probably isn't that many amiga users here, and I'm not sure how many of you guys use emulators either but I thought I'd let you know that GameBase Amiga v1.5 is now out which is a frontend for the amiga emulator WinUAE and has working configurations for over 2500 games plus screenshots and music and more.

please let me know if you use it or if you have any problems with it.

you can download it from http://gbamiga.elowar.com

Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 05:29:04 AM »

Hey that's pretty cool, I never knew something like that existed.
I had mucked around a bit with Amiga Forever.

I've always seen Amiga as a symbol of unparalleled power, as the only time I ever saw one as a kid was at a friend's place as his dad owned one. I loved my C64 back then, but when I saw Batman the movie on there compared to my C64 version, it damn true to life on the batmobile parts on the Amiga compared to my C64 one.... looking back at it now, and it looks very different to how I remembered it, but still kicked the crap even out of the MegaDrive batmobile stages.

Belgarath
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 05:44:30 AM »

heh, yeh at the time it blew away all the competition, nothing looked or sounded as good at the time.

videogame stores would have demos of shadow of the beast running with it's 13 layers of parallax scrolling although you couldn't see the game because of the gang of kids that were in the way always staring enviously at it Wink

Anyway GameBase Amiga has been something like 3 years in the making now and is still not finished...
But if you want to get into amiga emulation then downloading GB Amiga would be a great way to start Wink
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 08:55:38 AM »

Thanks for the link to Amiga 1.5.  I never spent time with the amiga back in the day.

Tan
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 09:22:11 AM »

I know a few others besides myself who use WinUAE, this frontend looks awesome. Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length